Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What Day is This Anyway?

Watching the Tour de France, participating in the Tour de Fleece, and participating in Traci's 30 days of Art has gotten me all confused about what day it is.  I know it's the 12th, but it's the 11th day of the Tour de France, but since yesterday was a rest day, stage 10 was raced today.  See, I'm NOT crazy for being confused. 


I do know that I'm pretty happy with the results of having (months ago) drumcarded together some unidentified grey wool and some white alpaca.  The wool was clean, but still a little greasy.  So, I won't really know what I've got until I've plied and washed the yarn.  I think I'm gonna like it and wish I had more.  But, as my Grandma Marie always said . . . If wishes were fishes, we'd have fish to fry--If dog turds were donuts we'd eat 'til we die.  Grandma always had a way with words!


Anyway, here's what's-what with the grey fiber.



No comments:

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know