Saturday, July 9, 2011

Days 8 & 9 -- Off My Game

No post of progress for the 30 days challenge for yesterday.  Instead, since I feel like hammered [insert something disgusting] I spent my time at the doctor whose best guess as to the cause of my malaise is a tick-borne disease--oh, lets just say Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.  Won't know for sure for about a week when the blood screen comes back, anyway I'm being treated for that. 

I think in fairness I should at least be able to see the Rocky Mountains.  Since I'm marooned in relatively flat, excessively hot, and consequently miserable Oklahoma, I'm saying I have "Trail of Tears Misery Fever."  

Anyway despite being resigned to the couch for the next few days, I've not found it too taxing to wash the skeined yarn I've spun over the last week, so that is my art for today and yesterday.  And, in a nod to my LOVE of the Tour de France, I'm hanging the skeins from my bike handlebars.  Actually that's where I always hang wet yarn. 

No comments:

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know