Monday, July 4, 2011

No fireworks for me

On this July 4th, the only fireworks came from my temper at having to schlep baskets of washed clothes to the laundromat for drying.

Stupid dryer stopped working. 
I did, however, temper my temper by taking my wheel with me.  It wasn't much of a spectacle.  Anyway, the time went fast, and between that little jaunt and the time I spent watching the steller win by Tyler Farrar on stage 3 of the Tour, I managed to get a whole bobbin filled. 

First a photo of Tyler Farrar taken several years ago at Nationals in Park City, Utah.

And then, my spinning/art for the day.  This is day 4 of the 30 days of artful stuff.


1 comment:

Stitching At Stone Cottage said...

nice work ann....all was not lost!

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know