Friday, March 20, 2009

Flanked by **Stars**

There was no knitting, spinning or weaving yesterday, but the day was perfectly wonderful, none-the-less.

BOOK SIGNING: Knitting Rock Star, Sally Melville has a new book out. One of the two stops she's making in the United States is/was at Loops in Tulsa (the other stop is in New York). So, I went to the book signing. AND, here I am flanked by the knitting stars, Sally Melville and her daughter Caddy.

PRAIRIE DRESSES: I got up early and put the buttons on the prairie dress-up dresses I promised my nieces for their birthdays in . . . September, last year. No photos of the dresses, but they were enthusiastically received. AND, the bonus of delivering the dresses to their home was an invitation to dinner with my brother, his family and my parents.

FASHION: Finally, my here-to-fore plain ol' fingernails served as a palette for the artistic ministrations of my sister-in-law, brother, and niece who, as you can see, skillfully decorated my fingernails with smiley faces, bees, peace signs, flowers, and a dragonfly.

No comments:

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know