Friday, October 26, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Amy. I've always been lousy at all forms of tag, but I think I'm supposed to: Open the book you're currently reading to page 161 and copy the fifth sentence on the page, then tag 5 bloggers.

Since I am not currently on a reading binge, my book is a cookbook, Better Homes and Gardens--The Complete Guide to Bread Machine Baking (which by the way was recommended by Eric of knit night fame)

The fifth sentence of page 161 is:
"Add first 11 ingredients to the machine according to the manufacturer's directions." (Always good advice to follow, if you ask me).

If I even knew 5 bloggers to tag I'd do it, and I'm not sure about tag etiquette, so I'm stuck here. But I did figure out how to put links to Amy and Eric's blogs in this post so even if I am a tag failure, all is not lost.

No comments:

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know