Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Indeed I can hold a camera!



The bike race was pretty much a bust. My son had the flu this week, so he withdrew about 20 minutes into the race. He rode at the front--in the top 3 or 4 as long as he stayed in. I didn't get any good pics of him 'cause he always seemed to be shielded by other riders. But, I was able to hold the camera and got some decent photos of the race, even if they didn't include him. AND, my "new" used digital slr got better shots than I've been able to manage in 4 years of shooting film at races, so I'm sold on it for that purpose. That's my boy in front of the "bike race" sign--a little cropping may make that worthwhile.

Here he is flanked by his teammates--I've got a million of these, several hundred thousand, anyway!
This weekend -- MORE racing, and natrually, more photo opps--we travel to Arkansas for Hell's Kitchen Race--how inviting!!





1 comment:

Knit and fall back in it said...

I put a link to your blog on my blog with the other friends from Knitnight.

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know