Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am a WINNER!!!!!!

I entered a contest on The Pioneer Woman blog and won this/these.

cookware2

I think the contest was a drawing, and I was just lucky. To enter you had to identify your favorite TV chef, food blog, or cookbook author. This is what I said:


Winner 1: #40 Annie. “BOBBIE FLAY. He is the only person on planet earth who I would even consider leaving my husband for, and I think my husband would encourage me to go.”

So, it's early Christmas for me. I hope the cookware arrives before Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

WOW!!!!!!
Congratulations!!
Ree does have some of the most fantastic prizes!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Cook lots of yummy food in your brand spanking new pots and pans!

Anonymous said...

wow...have you ever heard of regifting??

ann I am said...

I can say with a fair amount of certainty that re-gifting will not occur. 9 out of 10 surveyed agreed that The cookware will have a happy and productive run at my place.

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know