Friday, May 29, 2009

Triple Crown

Today, a little preview of Annie's world.
FIRST-- Bicycle Races
Tulsa Tough Races are 3 criteriums raced over 3 days, there are bunches of domestic pro teams in town because the races are on the National Racing Calendar, which is a BIG DEAL in the bike race world. Hoards of fit sweaty men in bike shorts (including Floyd Landis). . . what could be better?
SECOND-- Spinning
I'll miss the Saturday races because I'll be spinning at the RennFaire again. A day with no responsibilities except to keep the wheel running. . . . what could be better?
THIRD -- Soccer
The FA Cup (English Football Association) Championship match (Chelsea v. Everton) is Saturday. I've got the DVR set to record it TWICE. That way hopefully no one will mess up my recording. . . . what could be better?
Kelly reminds me that the weird combination of these passions places me firmly in an oddball lunatic fringe.
I LOVE IT HERE!!

1 comment:

Sanders said...

Maybe he's got that the wrong way around??? Fringe lunatic might fit better- especially after tying off several scarves and twisting up the ends!

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know