Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Toy

Blog posts have not occurred due to the shady disposition of my nearly 6 year old laptop and my resultant lack of enthusiasm for wasting the amount of time required to use it. Besides that, I've been too busy doin' stuff to spend time blogging.

Now however, I'm hoping to combine doin' stuff and more frequent blogging through the use of a swell app (that has probably been out for years). This post is a test to see if said app, Blog Press, will enable me to post from my iPhone.

I think the test should include a photo--here's one of me pouring the first batch of soap I made.



That seemed to work, here's a word from Chai:



zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know