Sunday, July 4, 2010

To be . . . .

The Tours de France and de Fleece are off to an exciting start.  Lance is ahead of Contador, Cadel Evans lost teammates in a wreck and Tyler Farrar got caught up in a crash which ruined his chance at a sprint stage win . . . things have been less somewhat less exciting on the spinning front as I haven't fallen off my stool, but have been productive none-the-less.  







My spinning from the TdF prologue will eventually become a pair of socks.  The more red-ish bit will be the toes and heels.   



The spinning from Stage 1 (day 2)  will eventually be knit into the Eiffel Tower Shawl you see peeking out from under the other photos.  


So, I seem to be getting stuff done without actually accomplishing anything because one project (spinning) begets another (knitting), and so it goes. 

No comments:

My Tattoo

My Tattoo
A bike chain tattoo, that is It's chain lube ya know